Terminal Heist Forums

The place to discuss Terminal Heist, the space piracy and defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-30 15:30:19

katzen4u

Frustrating bug where I can delete my vault.

So I had just robbed someone and almost finished my house/ship, when I realise that there is no vault. After trying to get it back for a while, I gave up and had to click undo 1000 times, slowly watching all my hard work being deleted only to remake my house after I'd recovered the vault. I don't remember having this problem in the castle doctrine so I'm assuming it's new.

#2 2017-04-30 22:09:54

cullman

Re: Frustrating bug where I can delete my vault.

Did you use the web based editor at all?  What client were you on pc, mac, mobile?  About what time did this occur (so I can look in the logs).  The only way I can create a vaultless terminal is through the editor right now which will be locked down pretty soon.  Thanks a ton for taking the time to give us the bug report.

#3 2017-05-01 02:11:32

cullman

Ok we can reproduce this now.  It turns out in Terminal Heist you can walk through the vault in edit mode.  We'e still looking into why.  If you walk through the vault and then immediately place an object or floor on top the vault it will get rid of the vault.  This doesn't happen in TCD.  We should have a fix soon.  In  the meantime just make sure if you accidentally delete your vault or lose track of it, just undo until you see it again.

#4 2017-05-01 17:06:50

katzen4u

Okay good to know!

Board footer