Terminal Heist Forums

The place to discuss Terminal Heist, the space piracy and defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-05-07 01:41:18

Korean

Opinion

※All the contents were using a translator.(Google Translator)
※I hope you understand.

Hello, I am one of the Koreans who enjoy Terminal heist.
I also created a community of Korean Castle Doctrine to share information.
The game is fun, but the number of users is small.
So, I want this game to be more fun and more popular than Castle Doctrine.
If the percentage of foreigners increases, people playing late at night will have many good points.

Please tell me how to fix it or solve it.

- The fact that the family (robot) remains and another player continues to appear in the list (empty safe)

- I hope I can easily share my maps on the forums. (When you die accidentally prove a puzzle, such as a home plan, easy to edit the site)

#2 2017-05-07 03:38:03

cullman

Re: Opinion

Korean,

Welcome!  I think I understand you well.  We are in beta right now, but we will shortly start doing some emails and advertisements to increase customer base.  Regarding your questions :

- The fact that the family (robot) remains and another player continues to appear in the list (empty safe)

I'm not sure what you mean here, can you give me the user's name who you're seeing this. The user name that is in the list

- I hope I can easily share my maps on the forums. (When you die accidentally prove a puzzle, such as a home plan, easy to edit the site)

You can easily do this with the Terminal Heist Editor : https://server.terminalheist.com/editor

You can share maps by hitting the save button and it will give you a url you can share like this :

https://server.terminalheist.com/editor … 3db6682456

You can also log in with your game account and pull (retrieve) or push (send) maps to your in game account.

Let me know if you have any questions!

#3 2017-05-07 06:26:24

Korean

Wow! I did not know if there was an editor site. big_smile

The question related to the safe was this.
(Why is it on the list when other players have already arrived at the safe?)

Thank you for the good answer.

#4 2017-05-07 21:24:16

Korean

※All the contents were using a translator.(Google Translator)
※I hope you understand.

It is short and strong opinion.

1. Minimum funds are changed according to various variables. (Ratio should be appropriate)

Variables include the player's play time, the number of deaths in other houses, the number of people who have been in the house, the number of players who have died in their homes,

The point is, the more you play, the more you will need to have the least amount of money.
That way, you will be more aggressive in designing, and you will not have to worry about trying to get into another house and try a puzzle.

2. Prove your house and when you come back, you will be able to sell all the items in your house (when you want to design a new house).

However, like a tool that is not a 100% refund, 50% or an appropriate ratio is good.

I hope that the above two comments will be helpful for the current or the development of the game.

thank you for reading.:D

Board footer