Terminal Heist Forums

The place to discuss Terminal Heist, the space piracy and defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-06-12 10:47:23

cullman

Player Drive

Hey Folks,

I'm going to start doing some targeted messaging this week.  This isn't quite in the realm of paid big time advertising (we'll hopefully at least get to medium advertising when we are ready), but I'm planning to try to target a few 100 former TCD players this week.  I know there hasn't been an update for a bit, but we have a new release coming (probably this week as well).  Anyway, I will post an update here once I start sending out the messages.  Those of you that would like to help support the games growth can help by making an extra effort to play this week especially giving us an increase in activity when these potential players show up to check us out.

Thanks!

#2 2017-06-13 14:16:22

AMWhy

Re: Player Drive

Sounds good!  I'll head back in game now.

#3 2017-06-20 14:01:59

Amatiel

I would have thought that once you get maybe 30-50 players from the old player base back, that would be the time to go big with your advertising, this game is entirely dependent on the size of the player base.

You might even have to put a few "bot houses" in to boost numbers in the early phase. Dont half ass it whatever you do, go big or go home.

Also noticed a bug where after robbing someone's house i timed out in my own house... then re entered my own house immediately and all the newly robbed funds had disappeared.

Sort all your bugs and such out before you do any player drive.

#4 2017-06-23 07:15:02

cullman

Hey guys,

We are in the process of rolling out a new version so we are going to hold the email until that's done.  We are having one small issue with the latest release (and OSX Sierra) and once that's fixed we will release and start the mailer.

Amatiel : Agreed on bot houses.  Also, I don't mind if people multi-account and use the editor to run a few houses right now as we are growing.  As for your bug, I tried to reproduce it a few different ways and could not.  If you could download the latest version from the website and if you are able to reproduce can you send me the game recording file?  If not I understand smile

#5 2017-07-04 15:47:50

cullman

Hey guys sorry for the delay but we have a good and exciting excuse.  See my next post for details.  We will start the drive at the end of July.

#6 2017-08-04 11:15:47

Passive
Administrator

Dunno how it is going, but got a few new player registered emails so thought best pop in and say hello and glad to see you are still alive big_smile

Board footer