Terminal Heist Forums

The place to discuss Terminal Heist, the space piracy and defense game.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-06-03 17:54:08

hueyk

Progress still active?

Posts seem pretty spread out here, but I was just wanted to make sure this wasn't dead ^^

Old time fan of Castle Doctrine, and came across this.  I've added a house, even though I know the editor makes the game broken atm.

What you're doing is awesome!  This game looks like it's almost ready as far as I can tell.  Any plans for publicity once you're ready to release?

#2 2016-06-04 13:33:09

cullman

Re: Progress still active?

We are still here, things got crazy at my day job. Good news. I quit my day job last week. I'm going full time TH on Monday. Expect to go from alpha to beta in the next few weeks followed by a launch in summer with marketing campaign.

#3 2016-07-07 23:51:34

xjosephx

Nevermind, i just saw this game is NOT gonna be free. So am i gonna lose my account and have to pay for one sad im too poor for that.

#4 2016-07-08 03:41:43

cullman

The game will continue to be free in some capacity - we might eventually charge for premium features. Not pay to win but pay for convenience (for instance access to the editor). Regardless, if you are here early and helping test etc, we will grandfather/comp the early adopters with premium accounts if there ever ends up being such a thing. So basically, don't worry about it.

#5 2016-07-08 13:04:31

mala

it's been a while, glad to here some news big_smile

#6 2016-11-18 11:06:51

mala

bump, any news?

#7 2016-12-04 02:28:18

cullman

Hey sorry for the radio silence, I've been out of town a lot.  So, I uploaded a new version of the android client today, it should fix some bugs.  There is an issue with swype when typing in your email and password you may get extra characters.  We're working on it, in the mean time just delete thee extra characters.  I know I've been saying we are 2 weeks away for like 2 years now, but we are making good progress.  Ideally, I'd like to move from Alpha to Beta in the next 2 weeks, and I think we can do that.  Most exciting is Max has basically finished implementing server side play mode, basically, making map hacking a thing of the past.  Also, we are working on a marketing campaign to attract players to both the game and the Steam Greenlight project.  Thanks for everyone's patience.  One more thing, we are advertising on the website of another project of ours : http://ward.tv.  I would encourage you guys to check it out if you watch LoL at all.  It allows you to search for VODs and streams based on what champs are playing and a whole lot more.  It's pretty cool, tell your friends smile. It also is driving some light traffic to TH from the ad, so one thing our small community can do here is start playing more (I need to, too), even if we are playing 2-3 accounts in the beginning the game just isn't fun without at least 40-60 terminals and we need to get there before we will get any traction.

Thanks for everyone's patience,

cullman

Board footer